Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Union Jack (MOVED TO MAPLE VALLEY) UPDATE READ

+13
Holle
LieutenantChau
SGTDrake3489
demmon
Talon
Michael
Nasty Butler
spartan036
LoneWolf62798003
zebaffe
Knucklehead
soul reaper
Sexy Chimp
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Operation Union Jack (MOVED TO MAPLE VALLEY) UPDATE READ - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation Union Jack (MOVED TO MAPLE VALLEY) UPDATE READ

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 pm

*busts up laughing at everyone*

I'm excited, too excited... one more day of waiting!

NEC,
are you actual germans or do you just speak it? (I love culture, and my last name is Kramer, which came from Berlin a long time ago). something tells me the EU might actually be an EU! which to me sounds very cool!
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Operation Union Jack (MOVED TO MAPLE VALLEY) UPDATE READ - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation Union Jack (MOVED TO MAPLE VALLEY) UPDATE READ

Post  Sexy Chimp Thu May 07, 2009 3:08 pm

EU WILL BE SHOT IN THE FACE A LOT!!!!!!!!!

BY the way...EU needs a commander and voluteers?
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nec Thu May 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Nec wrote:Höllen Valkyrie and myself wish to jump on roster wagon wearing wustentarn (tan)
sorry I will not be able to attend, but my buddy Höllen Valkyrie plans to be there showing off his wustentarn

LoneWolf62798003 wrote:*busts up laughing at everyone*
NEC,
are you actual germans or do you just speak it? (I love culture, and my last name is Kramer, which came from Berlin a long time ago). something tells me the EU might actually be an EU! which to me sounds very cool!
No, i do not speak any german nor do any of my relatives, but belive it or not I am 1/4 german and my last name is very germen.

heres a little family joke we make about our last name; our last name translated to english is Greivell in german that translates to Griveldinger (meaning gravel digger or digger of the earth.) thus when we crossed the alantic ocean we lost our "dingers".

Nec

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Thu May 07, 2009 3:43 pm

eh, fun. I'm studying it slowly and poorly. I can't converse but I can pronounce, memorize and sing.
Sexy Chimp wrote:EU needs a commander
what happened to Roger? isn't he going to do that, since 1st sword is the primary filler of the EU?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  LieutenantChau Thu May 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Please add Lukens to the EU roster.

-LT
Thanks!

LieutenantChau

Back to top Go down

Post  Holle Thu May 07, 2009 8:24 pm

my grandpa came here from germany. i did know a little german but forgot alot of it
Holle
Holle

Back to top Go down

Operation Union Jack (MOVED TO MAPLE VALLEY) UPDATE READ - Page 4 Empty IMPORTANT NEWS AND DIRECTIONS

Post  Sexy Chimp Thu May 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Due to unforseen circumstances we will not be able to hold the Friday night games. We will however make up for this on Saturday by running the games later. The raffle is still on and a new Saturday schedule will be posted by Friday morning. We appologize for this minor set back and apriciate your understanding. Following is the directions to the field and I will see everyone on Saturday.

Chad Boone
Mantis Airsoft
Strategic Arms

Directions

From Tacoma

Take 5 North to exit 142A towards Auburn
Take the SE 231ST ST exit toward WA-169/MAPLE VALLEY
Turn RIGHT onto SE 231ST ST/SE 232ND ST.
Turn LEFT onto RENTON MAPLE VALLEY RD SE/WA-169.
End at 20821 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE Maple Valley, WA 98038-8967

GAME TIMES ARE STILL GOOD FOR SATURDAY TO INCLUDE REGISTRATION LONGER DAYS TO MAKE UP FOR NO NIGHT GAME...
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Thu May 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Do you have a new itinerary? I cannot get their until noon on Saturday. Not sure this is going to work….

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Thu May 07, 2009 9:33 pm

This is what was posted. Will these be extended now?

(Friday - No Game)

Saturday
0700-0830 Registration
0830-0900 Safety Briefing
0900-1200 Game 3
1200-1300 Lunch
1300-1600 Game 4
1615-1700 Games Recap/ Raffle
1700--1800 Pack up
1800------ Field Closed

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Nec Thu May 07, 2009 10:00 pm

ok, sign me up then i will be able to come, along with huron 4 life and Höllen Valkyrie. like i said before we all will be rocking our wustentarn (tan team please)

Nec

Back to top Go down

Post  Jawz Fri May 08, 2009 12:27 pm

NEC,

I am actually from Germany. My mother language is German, and I used to study in Berlin (Freie Universität Berlin). My aunt and uncle still live in Berlin. Wink

Sexy Chimp wrote:EU WILL BE SHOT IN THE FACE A LOT!!!!!!!!!
Roger is going to be there. Wink

Jawz
Jawz
Jawz
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 pm

I don't speak enough military german to be effective. sorry... but I am studying. korean as well.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  zebaffe Fri May 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Jawz wrote:

NEC,

I am actually from Germany. My mother language is German, and I used to study in Berlin (Freie Universität Berlin). My aunt and uncle still live in Berlin. Wink

Sexy Chimp wrote:EU WILL BE SHOT IN THE FACE A LOT!!!!!!!!!
Roger is going to be there. Wink

Oh yeah man! that's totally beleivable! in fact! the first time I saw you I was thinking to myself "Is he German? he sure looks German... and his accent, the most german accent I've ever heard! WOW!" I mean you even have the little bit of broken english where you still say things in German.

It was nice to have my assumption confirmned though Very Happy

Jawz
zebaffe
zebaffe

http://sexybears.com  NO NO!! JK JK!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nec Fri May 08, 2009 10:50 pm

End at 20821 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE Maple Valley, WA 98038-8967

you said you end there, are these directions for a house we are playing at?

LoneWolf62798003 wrote:I don't speak enough military german to be effective. sorry... but I am studying. korean as well.

sorry, to be so much off topic.

I might not know german but i do know some korean from my Tae Kwon do. Smile

Nec

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Fri May 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Levi1 and i will be late (1PM) because I have to work. See ya all for last half of the day.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Chimp Sat May 09, 2009 12:36 am

THIS IS ROYAL ARCH PARK.

REG starts at 0700. SAFETY BRIEF AT 0830 FIELD GOES HOT AT 0900.

Persons that get there late, Make sure to see DJ or Chad.
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tank Sun May 10, 2009 8:42 am

*tapping finger* Where's the AAR Dj? I want to talk about how many times I shot you.
Laughing
Tank
Tank
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Operation Union Jack (MOVED TO MAPLE VALLEY) UPDATE READ - Page 4 Empty AAR??

Post  THE BOULDER Sun May 10, 2009 11:09 am

Umm do you guys do an AAR???
THE BOULDER
THE BOULDER

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Sun May 10, 2009 1:53 pm

more like we talk $#!t about what we think we did. an AAR would be more like a meeting for "how do we kill better next time" and "what did we do right or wrong" what we do is "hey holle, that was funny when I shot you in the chest, wish you had a weapon, it would have been a legal kill with my springer for the FIRST TIME EVER!"
something like that?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4