Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympia Game Friday Nov. 28th (Post-thanksgiving)

2 posters

Go down

Olympia Game Friday Nov. 28th (Post-thanksgiving) Empty Olympia Game Friday Nov. 28th (Post-thanksgiving)

Post  Nasty Butler Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:13 am

When: November 28th, 12pm-4:30pm
Where: Newcastle forest/field, Olympia WA
What: We'll be doing some force on force and defensive games. We're going to have a bunch of people back in town from college, so we're going to get some game time in. We're trying to get as many people as we can. Half our team played with you guys are the island assault, and it turns out we've taken a liking to you. We'd be honored if you would come fight with/against us. Message me or reply to RSVP

GoogleEarth picture to be posted soon for directions
Nasty Butler
Nasty Butler

Back to top Go down

Olympia Game Friday Nov. 28th (Post-thanksgiving) Empty Re: Olympia Game Friday Nov. 28th (Post-thanksgiving)

Post  Holle Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:04 am

dude thats when all the big sales are going on and ill be hungover from thanksgiving. to bad your not doing it on a sat
Holle
Holle

Back to top Go down

Olympia Game Friday Nov. 28th (Post-thanksgiving) Empty Re: Olympia Game Friday Nov. 28th (Post-thanksgiving)

Post  Nasty Butler Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:14 pm

i'll be wiped saturday. I'm working a double shift from 6pm friday to 5:45pm on saturday
Nasty Butler
Nasty Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down