Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game scenario

3 posters

Go down

game scenario Empty game scenario

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 pm

I have a scenario I wanna try. maybe it's been done, maybe you have a variant I've not heard of, maybe you'll have to wait til someone else suggests it because I know alot of people don't like me and ME suggesting it makes it automatically a rejected idea. who knows... I'll just share it and wait for you to tell me what you think.

it's called Abduct the Informant.
one person without a weapon goes out and hides in the field. two teams are tasked with trying to do the following.
-the police, americans, NATO, United Nations, or whatever the hell you wanna call the 'good guys' are tasked with trying to rescue the informant and keep him safe. supposedly, the informant has something valuable in their head and you wanna learn it. that is the purpose of rescuing him (or her). don't try to interrogate the informant in the battle, because that's just senseless.

the insurgents, mafia, mob, warsaw, russians, north koreans, gangsters, rebels, bandits, mercenaries, sith, imperials, or whatever the fuckety fuck you wanna call them (the hostile force) is tasked with trying to abduct the informant (if they get to that person before the good guys do). if the good guys get to the informant, the objective changes. you then have to KILL the informant.

if you are able to recapture the informant (as good or bad) do it. don't just shoot the informant because I ended up playing him. and don't hand the informant a gun, because that's not how that part works. similar to black hawk down, but it doesnt have to be in the same place. and the informant may run about until picked up by one of the teams.

and there is no rule against using the informant as a human sheild, though if you are the good guy that would really bring about a mission failure.

any questions? did I miss any details or possibilities?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

game scenario Empty Re: game scenario

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 pm

oh yeah... if the informant is killed, it becomes a death match. if the good guys win the death match part, its a draw. the enemy has to kill the informant AND the good guys. the good guys have to rescue the informant AND defeat the enemy.

just thought I'd clarify that.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Redneck Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 pm

so its basicly like behind enemy lines
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 am

I had forgotten about that plot, but yes... thinking about it, it's alot like that. but the guy on the run isn't armed, and the people trying to rescue him aren't starting out an ocean away, and there isn't a set of indigenous forces for the informant to get a ride with.

but yes, very very similar. so do you guys think we can do it?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasty Butler Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:02 pm

It's a good idea, and we use it alot. We mostly do 'Pilot Down' stuff. Usually our 'Pilot' is armed with a pistol or my MP7, and we are tasked to find him. Like I said, it's a good idea and when people play it right and fair it's almost always challenging and fun.
Nasty Butler
Nasty Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:06 pm

true... too many brainless babies... some abortions that should have happened... yeah.

well, it was worth a shot.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down