Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Eagles

4 posters

Go down

Black Eagles Empty Black Eagles

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:27 pm

ok, I'm opening the recruiting for the Black Eagles. I'm in the shop tuesday wensday and thursday all day. if the gate is closed, wait a few minutes. I might be getting a drink.
anyway...

requirements are that you have one kill to claim in your name, and you have a weapon that works, along with a woodland camo uniform. what country it comes from, I DON'T CARE! to make it clear, das ist mir sheißegal! ok? I really don't.

I have multicam, woodland BDU, Flecktarn and black BDU's. I also have ACU and a blue jumpsuit I can wear. and even half a chocolate chip uniform!

oh, and your gun has to be comp-qualified. to sign up, come in when I'm there, bring your gun and we'll sign papers and get it all set up. If you're under 18, your parent must sign also. You don't have to wear your uniform to sign up, but I hope to see you wearing the right stuff when we play together.

any questions? PM or reply.

We're going to be an ally with the AJ's, as well as a training aid to one another. This way we both have something to train with that makes us fight harder and better. We're going to have a multi-national theme, with some Spetznas aggression and some american... well, we'll have US flags somewhere on us.

You can have more than one gun, in fact I slightly encourage it. different weapons for different missions and places. hell, I plan to have thousands if they make enough of them for me to collect.

anyway... yeah. come by and sign up. I plan to start official stuff after the big operation that I'm going to miss.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Black Eagles Empty Re: Black Eagles

Post  Holle Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 am

you need to put this on the tacoma forums not here
Holle
Holle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Chimp Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:26 pm

LoneWolf62798003 wrote:ok, I'm opening the recruiting for the Black Eagles. I'm in the shop tuesday wensday and thursday all day. if the gate is closed, wait a few minutes. I might be getting a drink.
anyway...

requirements are that you have one kill to claim in your name, and you have a weapon that works, along with a woodland camo uniform. what country it comes from, I DON'T CARE! to make it clear, das ist mir sheißegal! ok? I really don't.

I have multicam, woodland BDU, Flecktarn and black BDU's. I also have ACU and a blue jumpsuit I can wear. and even half a chocolate chip uniform!

oh, and your gun has to be comp-qualified. to sign up, come in when I'm there, bring your gun and we'll sign papers and get it all set up. If you're under 18, your parent must sign also. You don't have to wear your uniform to sign up, but I hope to see you wearing the right stuff when we play together.

any questions? PM or reply.

We're going to be an ally with the AJ's, as well as a training aid to one another. This way we both have something to train with that makes us fight harder and better. We're going to have a multi-national theme, with some Spetznas aggression and some american... well, we'll have US flags somewhere on us.

You can have more than one gun, in fact I slightly encourage it. different weapons for different missions and places. hell, I plan to have thousands if they make enough of them for me to collect.

anyway... yeah. come by and sign up. I plan to start official stuff after the big operation that I'm going to miss.

Kramer, Listen man, do not make promises you cannot keep. I am not trying to sound like a dick in the least bit. The problem with what you is You have not at all talk to me or my team about training with us., or an ally-ship. Along with using this page as a recruiting asset, which I do not mind, you just need to talk to us about it before you do something like this.

At this present moment the BLACK EAGLES are in NO WAY Affiliated with the Adrenaline Junkies.
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:34 pm

the only real affiliation would be the fact that we're stationed from the same store. That, and it wouldn't be like classroom training. It would be more like I'd explain something to the people on my team, teach them something, we'd test it on the AJ's.
also, I really don't mean it to sound like I'm making promises.

I apologize if I appear to be the big mouth that looks like it's cute enough to punch till it bleeds, but I do have great ideas for a second team.

Also, I have talked to Kioni (somebody PLEASE help make sure I spell that correctly). I said "I'm thinking about" or "I want to" make a team and have it be something of an ally. Not allies like ROK & USA or Cuba & Russia, (let's benefit something from each other directly, and let me bounce through your country when I want to go somewhere else) or even USA & Japan (you're not allowed to fight, but I'll stick around like a big guard to keep you safe from north korea)...
more like Canada & USA (we're on the same chunk of land on the globe, may as well get along).

I do wish to discuss this matter further with AJ's (all of them), because both teams will be served by this store here. The team is not as Aaron says "for the kids" though kids are welcome to join with parent or guardian signature.

again... I don't wanna force the AJ's into sharing what they don't wanna share. I know the feeling of being forcefully volunteered for something or ordered around by someone who I am not under their command. I know that it makes a person wanna take me and throw me on the ground kick me a few times (much like the spetz when they raid rooms).

personal info: I'm one of those people who as a little boy I tried to have people work together. hardly ever worked, as people thought I was retarded for some reason. I'm the guy who instead of playing a single player or deathmatch game I always enjoyed Halo for it's Coop gameplay.
That's sort of what I am trying to do. the AJ's are player 1. the Black Eagles (once formed) are holding the second controller. Player 1 is a bit bigger than Player 2. if Player 2 (pretend its just me) doesn't feel like pissing off player 1 and getting a controller implanted in my jaw for being too stupid to consider their feelings and needs.

But in all real sense, I think it would be very cool having an alliance between a champion team and a baby team that will soon grow into something fierce and crazy.

an example of how the alliance would work: if we're challenged by other teams, we'd both answer the call. the team receiving the challenge would be the main participant in the battle, but then the other team might lend one or two guys to aide in the battle and simply to be there just for the sake of being there to say "we were there." Or when a large team of people comes at us with, we'd work as one.
The AJ's would have seniority in those matters of joint operations and the like. But the Black Eagles would be their own entity. Separate uniforms, separate meetings (except for special times), separate command, separate standards. the only thing we'd really share is a sponsor, a field and game times. we'd likely be against each other at our field.

I only started recruiting here because I personally don't know any other place to recruit. If someone knows how to start one of these so I can admin on it separately, I would really like that. That way I don't have a bunch of youngin's cluttering the forums here.

the only thing that can be sure is I WILL start this team. all the other stuff is "I want this, I want that" but without it being from a baby in a candy store. I admire the AJ's and enjoy playing with you guys. without you, airsoft would only be an unhealthy fixation on weapons for me. thank you for making this sport amazing.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  fundy Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 pm

i think that you might need some more leadership training before you take such a big step. think about it. the people you "take command" of now barely listen to you. i doubt that trying to form a team with them is going to change anything. you'd be giving the unorganized mess a name.....thats all.[quote]
fundy
fundy
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Holle Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 pm

join the military or something
Holle
Holle

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Holle wrote:join the military or something
tried. they got lazy and stopped calling me. never got back to me on the issue of me being alergic to dust mites. if I lose either job I have now, I'll go reserve. That way I'll learn leadership and still be here and able to work at the shop and do cool stuff during the weeks and weekends that I'm not off playing army.

in the meantime... after a good healthy chat with DJ you guys are right. I need to follow before I can lead. So I'm gonna put the black eagles on hiatas or however it's spelled. I hate these uncommon words...

anyway... yeah.

I personally wanna play all damn week, but I'd have nobody to play with and I'm stuck at Lowes 5-10 saturdays and 4-9 sundays. I'm in the store all day tues-thurs. Monday everyone's at work or in school, friday everyone's at work or school, and sundays most people are with their families (ungrateful bastard me trying to escape mine).

well, one day we'll kick everyone's ass around the globe! I don't care what team I'm under when it happens, or even if I'm still a freelance. I just wanna be there when it happens.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down