Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR

Go down

Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR Empty Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR

Post  Knucklehead Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:06 pm

I need to take some better pics, but I figure I better put somthing up! This my "prototype" gun. Work on a "production" model has been started and will get its own topic as soon as I've got somthing to take a picture of!

Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR DSC00195

Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR Ebrweb1

Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR Ebrbarrelside
Knucklehead
Knucklehead
1st Sword

http://www.1st-sword.com/

Back to top Go down

Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR Empty Upper barrel shroud and barrels now available!

Post  Knucklehead Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Knuckleheads "Lowlife" EBR DSC00433

I've got a number of the "upper barrel shrouds" done! They are 100% billet 6061 aluminum and weigh considerably less than the OEM pot metal parts, as well as look a whole lot better! There is room to engrave the "floor" of the rail if you like. They will fit the Echo1/Kart M14 EBR chassis as well as my lower stock when available (I'm getting right to work on it)

I'm asking $75 + engraving which will depend on request but will be reasonable.

The barrels are also all aluminum and will fit after-market TBs. I am making these to order depending on length and aesthetic preferences.
Shown is a standard M14 length w/14mm x 1 RH thread that will hold a 550mm inner barrel. This would run $75 with flutes and engraving.

Barrels for other weapons are a definite possibility, but I may need to get a "hands on" session to insure it will fit. I can currently drill up to a 20" OAL piece, but will look into longer drills if/when necessary.
Knucklehead
Knucklehead
1st Sword

http://www.1st-sword.com/

Back to top Go down