Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues at Saturday's Feb 21st Game

+2
Holle
Sgt.jellum[1st-Cav]
6 posters

Go down

Issues at Saturday's Feb 21st Game Empty Issues at Saturday's Feb 21st Game

Post  Sgt.jellum[1st-Cav] Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:02 pm

There was an unknown incident this weekend that I would like to address. Not naming anyone's name or anythings, not looking to make a fight however this needs to be said, otherwise, the next time someone could be seriously hurt. At yesterdays game, on the last game with the Alamo and team AJ in it, there was an incident where my friend was hit and he called it. However the player kept shooting shooting and shooting until my friend had to finally take cover from so many shots and as he was trying to take cover he tripped. Later the player was identified by another team mate as a member of team AJ. Now I did not see the spectacle, nor can I say for sure that it was one of you guys. All I am saying is if you see this kind of stuff, stop the person, or you yourself do it out of adrenaline and in the heat of battle, if you could fess up, come over apologize, something to establish it was not done as an act of ill will to the other player, I think that the action may be taken more lightly. My friend was not happy at all because of this and also when he tripped, he dropped a brand new pistol he had gotten that day, in the mud. That is all I have to say on the matter and I will not push the issue any further.

Sgt.jellum[1st-Cav]

Back to top Go down

Issues at Saturday's Feb 21st Game Empty Re: Issues at Saturday's Feb 21st Game

Post  Holle Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:20 pm

who was it? the team is pretty much all gone. if someone said it was us they are prob wrong. there are alot of kids and random people who play there it was prob one of them. but i dont know i wasnt there. it sounds pretty crazy to me. i for one dont really like playing with random people it can become irretating. Rolling Eyes
Holle
Holle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt.jellum[1st-Cav] Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 am

I couldn't tell you and I take back my previous statement of the person being identified as a member of team AJ. I cannot say that for certain and take back that allegation. You are right, there are so many new people, including myself, that have been showing up for the games that it is hard to ID whos who on whos team. Maybe we can get a band, no band thing where we give one team bands of like blue and the other team with none. Or one team with yellow bands and 1 team with blue bands.

Sgt.jellum[1st-Cav]

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:49 pm

the few AJ's left are celebrities on the field (Mitch, Ricky, Fundy, Ivy, Paco, and that one huge guy I'm not familiar with, and this one guy who looks like he could actually pull off the S.W.A.T. thing propperly). and from what I know of them, they'd only do something like that if the other player did something seriously wrong (didn't call their hits, went around out of bounds, reactivated themselves [came back when they were out without respawns]) and most of them don't even do it THEN... and I have only made BB contact with 4 people out of the 9 kills I've ever gotten (5 were safety, and it was actually 8 countable kills because one guy I shot after a game for not calling his hits [sunday game, only two to the chest from 50 feet]).

but seriously... I have heard alot of things happen. I don't like it. Having stories like that float about makes the sport look dangerous and unsafe. Airsoft is not held in a gangster-rap video game manner where one designated player is the main player and everyone else dies on sight and the main player is invincible or gets to be hit 100 times without having to respawn or be out.

yes, I encourage younger people to fight harder, but not to play dirty (or "foul") so I don't think it's one of mine.

just so long as it's not one of us (store employee's, AJ's, Pro's, or people who can be held accountable) doing these dangerous things, we should be community kept (everyone complies with safety and courtesy).
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  fundy Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:20 pm

if you knew where the incident happened, then we could narrow it down. let me explain something about where i was just in case it happened there. myself and one other player were in the beaver damn when we saw about three or so dudes commin up our lane, we waited and ambushed when the time was right. the dudes scattered, but two freakin seconds later, both of our weapons jammed,(wal mart rounds Evil or Very Mad ) anyway, we both sat down behind cover and were trying to unjam our shit (which invovles pulling the trigger a few times) if someone heard that but was not looking for the cause, i could see how they might think that we were still shooting. well, i'm here to say., if it was us, our bad, our shit was fucked up and we were tryin to fix it and if someone got confused by us sitting and shooting at the ground we both humbly apologize. fundy out
fundy
fundy
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Redneck Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 pm

wow dude with the way some people are bitching about some of the most elementary crap out there its almost like being in school again...teacher teacher he made a face at me!!!!.....really guys i have respect for team AJ and i know that most of them if not all of them respect me....seriouslt its a game play it enjoy it or just go home....we are just trying to have some fun
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt.jellum[1st-Cav] Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 am

Thank you for all your replies. The issue has been put to rest. Lets have fun and get some tommorrow!

Sgt.jellum[1st-Cav]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunnelrat Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:44 pm

LoneWolf62798003 wrote:the few AJ's left are celebrities on the field (Mitch, Ricky, Fundy, Ivy, Paco, and that one huge guy I'm not familiar with, and this one guy who looks like he could actually pull off the S.W.A.T. thing propperly).

What do you mean left? Myself (No-Go), DJ, Frank, and Matt have been in Fort Irwin, California for the passed month. I'll be doing my damndest to be out there this coming weekend as i leave again for 2 months on the 13th.
Tunnelrat
Tunnelrat
Admin

http://adrenalinejunkies.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:29 am

when I said "left" I meant "people who are still active because they're present" not "people who haven't quit"

I know alot of guys were sent to NTC for a short while. and now that you guys are back and I'm older, and since we have a whole additional pro team to play with, it'll be easier to simply put junkie vs cav.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down