Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battery Wire

2 posters

Go down

Battery Wire Empty Battery Wire

Post  Tunnelrat Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:06 am

Hey, if anyone has a broken or unusable battery i need some of the wire cause the black wire that ran between the two sticks of my custom type battery (one thats goes in the front hand guard of the EBR) came off and in the process of removing what little was left 2 of the little wires inside got pulled out so right now i have a non functional battery. On a side note, i think that's why it was giving me issues firing Jawz. The one that you had made a comment about was hanging on by 2 threads
Tunnelrat
Tunnelrat
Admin

http://adrenalinejunkies.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Battery Wire Empty Re: Battery Wire

Post  Jawz Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:01 am

Tunnelrat wrote:Hey, if anyone has a broken or unusable battery i need some of the wire cause the black wire that ran between the two sticks of my custom type battery (one thats goes in the front hand guard of the EBR) came off and in the process of removing what little was left 2 of the little wires inside got pulled out so right now i have a non functional battery. On a side note, i think that's why it was giving me issues firing Jawz. The one that you had made a comment about was hanging on by 2 threads

Tunnelrat,
Just gimme the battery. I'll solder you some nice new wires. I had to do the same for Hollywood... Rolling Eyes

Jawz
Jawz
Jawz
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunnelrat Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:13 pm

ok, i got it back together. turns out it really was that outlet. when i got a wire from Adrenaline Airsoft the soldering iron worked great in their outlet. however i would definately like to get a better wire and solder job, one i did was half ass and quick.
Tunnelrat
Tunnelrat
Admin

http://adrenalinejunkies.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down