Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gas mag question

3 posters

Go down

gas mag question Empty gas mag question

Post  Tunnelrat Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:18 am

hey just got my kjw 1911 gas gun and when i load the mag and turn it upright it makes a hissing noise, however when turned on its side it goes away. is the mag leaking, or is the noise im hearing something else. 1st gas gun ive owned so i have no clue as to whats going on or how to fix it.
Tunnelrat
Tunnelrat
Admin

http://adrenalinejunkies.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

gas mag question Empty Re: gas mag question

Post  Jawz Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:55 am

I don't have a gas gun either, but let's analyze it logically.

When the mag is filled with gas and NOT inserted into the gun, yet, and you turn the mag upright, does it make that hissing sound?

Have you tried to place a drop of silicone oil over the valve?

Jawz
Jawz
Jawz
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsecko87 Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:58 pm

Check the seals on the magazine. Any time you see the small brass rings, there is usually a leak somewhere. You just have to make sure everything is tight as it should, and lubricated. Due to the cold tempratures, o-rings may have become frozen and perhaps ripped or something.

legendsecko87

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunnelrat Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:47 pm

so yea, tottally just gonna bring it out on saturday and sunday this weekend and have one of you airsoft genius's look at it. I don't like to touch things i dont understand so rather then mess with something and break it i'll let an expirence individual handle it.
Tunnelrat
Tunnelrat
Admin

http://adrenalinejunkies.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jawz Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:51 pm

Tunnelrat wrote:so yea, tottally just gonna bring it out on saturday and sunday this weekend and have one of you airsoft genius's look at it. I don't like to touch things i dont understand so rather then mess with something and break it i'll let an expirence individual handle it.
Tunnelrat,

Otherwise, post on the 1st-Sword forums (you already signed up Wink) and ask. There are a few people there who have gas pistols.

Jawz
Jawz
Jawz
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum