Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play

3 posters

Go down

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play Empty new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play

Post  rabbi Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 am

Hey Guys,
My name is Rabbi.. I just pcs/moved to Fort Lewis, and Really wanna play.. Little Bio:
Name: Joshua "Rabbi" Harris
Job: U.S. Army
Guns: main - Armalite / Barrett Tactical M4 w/ Green Laser
Side Arm - WC-700 Revolver

Other Guns - Echo 1 Scar Modded , Echo 1 M16-a2 , Echo 1 MP6-SD7 , WE Caspian dragon gbb
Tactical Gear - WBI Tac Vest, and Bags - ESI Goggles and Eye Wear, Wiley X Eye Wear and Gloves.
Uniforms - ACU (i'm Army) and Bdu

Old Team STAT based in syracuse...
Special Tactics Airsoft Team was formed in Syracuse NY 2 years ago.. comprised of the best airsofters in NY.
This was my team and home.. time to move on...

Looking for people to play tactical airsoft... NEED people to play
get ahold of me anytime..

pm me for my cell...
rabbi@harrisarmy.com

rabbi

rabbi

Back to top Go down

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play Empty Whats Up!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  wmitchell3 Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:10 pm

First i want to weclome to the AJ site. Second I sent you my e-mail address in case you wanted to get ahold of me. I hope to get the team back together and see what has been going on over there. Fundy and I should be be leaving soon. Our store is right outside East gate across the loan center if you want to go check it out. Let them know I said HI. They might have information on where to play and whats going on.
wmitchell3
wmitchell3
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play Empty correction.

Post  fundy Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:25 am

First off, i'm fundy, i roll with mitch, and keep him out of trouble. i apologize but i believe the desert sun has fried his brain a little too much. our store is actually outside of madigan gate on sales road, across the street from omni millitary lending.
also, our profiles are in dire need of updating due to our equipment upgrades. mitchell is now rockin an a&k m16 spr mod, with retarded sick upgrades ( 440 fps / and about 9 rounds per second) . i have a jg m4 standard, ( no need to upgrade, it shoots 404 fps, at least thats what it chronoed at our last tourny, an echo 1 mp5 that is old as dirt but the little bastard still shoots at 351-355 and rocks almost any brand of round, i still have my pistol, they want me to upgrade sidearms, but if its not broken, dont fix it right? a jg sig 552, just a loner gun, and an a&k m4 spr mod, not upgraded, has some cosmetic defenciencies but i got it for 50$ so i cant complain.) mitchell will be in lewis for a while, i unfortunately, will be pcs-ing in about 3-4 months. if you are on the forum, then you must have met someone who has played against or with us. they can fill you in on our um....abilities lol. welcome to lewis, welcome to our community and i look forward to meeting you on the feild...................oh, and by the way, we may be recruiting, show us your A-game and we may welcome you to the junkies as well! Cool Very Happy Laughing
fundy
fundy
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play Empty Yeah!!

Post  rabbi Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Looking forward to meeting you guys! When is the next skurm?

rabbi

Back to top Go down

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play Empty Re: new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play

Post  wmitchell3 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

I have no idea when the next match is cause like i said i have been over here. Just keep in touch and when we get back we will set something up fast. TTYL
wmitchell3
wmitchell3
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play Empty Return to fort lewis

Post  rabbi Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey guys ,
When r u supposed to return to the post.. I have players that wanna skurm...?

rabbi

Back to top Go down

new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play Empty Re: new to lewis mcchord ... NEED to play

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down