Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!!!!!!

Go down

Greetings!!!!!! Empty Greetings!!!!!!

Post  malcolm_X Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 am

Umm, im pretty new to airsoft, been planning on getting out but lack of transportation makes it hard to do so. Currently i have a modified Combat Machine pneumatic blowback M4 with a madbull dragonfire freefloat RIS, crane stock thats wired to the back, convertible barrel (although im not sure how to utilize this effectively) and some other pointless shit. Bought a red dot sight for it, works well though. Bought it from an online retailer a year ago, but havent been able to get out and play it, thought i might drop by here and join you guys some time if i get the chance.

So hello, im Malcolm, never really played airsoft much but hey, shooting people looks fun and less expensive than paintball so why not?

I suppose thats all for now.

malcolm_X

Back to top Go down

Greetings!!!!!! Empty Re: Greetings!!!!!!

Post  malcolm_X Mon May 03, 2010 12:23 am

Since im pretty new, i know next to nothing about gun maintenance, and the gun i bought was custom and oh boy that means no instruction manual, so id feel more comfortable if i had help with that, would the folks at the store be able to assist me in my ignorance of the inner-workings of an airsoft gun?

malcolm_X

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum