Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, some of you may remember me.

Go down

Hey guys, some of you may remember me. Empty Hey guys, some of you may remember me.

Post  83CelWA Fri May 22, 2009 9:27 am

Names Chris. Some of you may remember me from either playing at pipeline years ago with the worn out BDUs, desert came boonie, and big M14. I also was helping out for a short amount of time with repairs at AA, but got tasked with a short notice training TDY and got back a few days ago. I still need to check what is going on with AA and if I am still welcome back there since I in essence just disappeared and left Aaron hanging a little (hey military comes first, can't fight that).

I am also getting ready to start playing again since it has been a while with giving up on the M14 (parts breaking, not easy or cheap to find) and have moved over to the "dark side" of M16s. I know DJ saw the A4 that I will be using and it has even changed since then (I must have a thing for big heavy rifles, and it is also not shooting 470 anymore), and the KJW KP-05 which some people at AA got to see.

Hope I can help you guys out in the future (long time airsoft tech) and even meet a few of you in games coming up.

83CelWA

Back to top Go down