Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revamping medics in events

Go down

revamping medics in events Empty revamping medics in events

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm

I just thought of something that will make the next big military game thing way too cool...

EKG'S!!!!

anyone play Battlefield 2 on their PC? if yes, you know what I'm talking about. if not... well, if "EKG" is correct (that pair of paddles you use to bring back someone who's heart stops), you can figure it out.

that could be a new medic system! we'd just need to have enough of them, as well as having a means to transport them and maybe making it interesting and designating medics and such. and people without them could do other medic things.

a medic would be able to bring back people instantly good as new.
a normal player would have to count to 15 or something.
a dead medic could be medic'd with his own EKG, but you have to count to 5 while holding it.

what do you guys think?

oh, and in BF2 you can use the paddles to zap enemies. I really don't think we need to incorporate that into airsoft. I think it'll cause people to get hurt when they fall laughing when some crazy person runs at them with paddles "you gotta fall down, I stopped your heart!"

another thing I just thought of...
Adrenaline shots. some medics would carry EKG's, others would carry adrenaline things (I'll look up the name later). because some people aren't as advanced in their technology as others. That, or the needles (that WOULD NOT BE SHARP OBJECTS) could be carried by people designated as something special. I'm working out the kinks in the idea.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down