Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doors and soft solids

4 posters

Go down

would you buy a shotgun that fires 3 shots at a time?

doors and soft solids Vote_lcap67%doors and soft solids Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
doors and soft solids Vote_lcap17%doors and soft solids Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
doors and soft solids Vote_lcap0%doors and soft solids Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
doors and soft solids Vote_lcap16%doors and soft solids Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

doors and soft solids Empty doors and soft solids

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

hey, are there any fields where we can actually BREACH A DOOR? I'm looking at shotguns, I gave up on the AK thing (unless someone has an AKS-74U, AKM, AK-103, or AKS [underfolding bone stock] for less than 100 in workable condition), I'll go with an MP5 and a shotgun.

I'm really infatuated with some tri-shot pump guns, and I think it would be totally cool if there were some place with doors people don't mind me kicking the hell out of. I refuse to carry a hammer or ram, so I wouldn't destroy the door. and if anything, me weighing 15 pounds I'd fall and make you all laugh at me, but you'd find it worth it. But an indoor place we can use that's local (or within a 15 minute drive of the store). I'd go there sundays, even if I'm alone.

does anyone know of a place? I know there was a post of it but I didn't want to bring back a "zombie thread" I hear that pisses some mods off.

but yeah... I also wanna know if anyone would buy a shotgun here if we supplied it.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

doors and soft solids Empty Re: doors and soft solids

Post  Tunnelrat Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

I would if they made one that had the FPS that the single shot models have. Echo 1 makes one that shoots like 450fps but its only single shot. I also used a three round shogtun once and was not pleased witht he range. I would like to see one that uses a shell similar to the grenade launcher shells and is gass powered.
Tunnelrat
Tunnelrat
Admin

http://adrenalinejunkies.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 pm

well, the 3 shot ones are supposed to be indoor ones that you can fire at someones chest without hurting them at 5 feet away. But if you want a single shot spring weapon, a bolt rifle is my idea. and I got one.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasty Butler Tue May 05, 2009 9:41 pm

UTG TriShot Shotguns. Excellent guns, I got to handle one at Steel Talon for alittle bit. As soon as I make another trip down to S-4 in Portland, I'll be picking one up.
Nasty Butler
Nasty Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Chimp Tue May 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Kramer please watch your language on this site, I alone with everyone else that is on here. I am getting tired of see it, I want this site to be Kid friendly.
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed May 06, 2009 11:00 am

Sexy Chimp wrote:Kramer please watch your language on this site, I alone with everyone else that is on here. I am getting tired of see it, I want this site to be Kid friendly.
normally people requesting this of me I tell them "you're out of order" but you actually put it in a way that makes sense. for the kids, I'll actually try to word my stuff better. thanks for letting me know...

as for the poll... who said "what's a shotgun?" I'm laughing now. but anyway... yeah. I just ordered a DE one, and I hope to test it when I get it. it'll probably get here monday. I also ordered an MP5SD6 and an AKS-74U. it'll be so cool.

but yeah, does anyone know where to find an indoor field we can use maybe on a sunday?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum