Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone who gives a damn

Go down

what nationality weapon do you prefer?

anyone who gives a damn Vote_lcap20%anyone who gives a damn Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
anyone who gives a damn Vote_lcap0%anyone who gives a damn Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

anyone who gives a damn Empty anyone who gives a damn

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm

8 in one multicam head covering is a good idea for those who like multi-cam and want to cover their head in something that isn't a hat or helmet.
->Multicam.com<- is a place I found just now that has alot of that stuff. Maybe we could get ideas and stuff.

To be honest, I think woodland BDU, Bundesweher Flecktarn, Multicam and Black are the better colors to wear out there at our field. Multi-cam fits in everywhere, especially for people who are trying to go between gravel pit to the trees. BDU and Flecktarn work best in the alamo when under the trees, or in that area next to the parking section in the darker greens. Black is good for people not really trying to act invisible. that, or it's good for night games or not knowing where you may be. It's also a little better to wear in public.

other woodland uniforms are also good. European Camoflage can work, and maybe even sino camo might be cool if you can find it anywhere to purchase.

yeah... I think they have so much cool stuff out there. I just wish there were more affordable ways to get it.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

anyone who gives a damn Empty Re: anyone who gives a damn

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 pm

even more camo stuff Just thought I'd include this. found it... kinda cool.
ghillie suits
I'm considering so much stuff. wish I had money. I personally think that with my style, a ghillie jacket that's got similar colors to multi-cam would be really cool. that way with multi cam, a ghillie jacket, and my bolt gun I could try taking out a couple guys. this is totally imaginative thinking, just hoping I get good before I try crazy stuff.

Last edited by LoneWolf62798003 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found the ghillie link, didn't wanna add a post.)
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum