Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JLS FN F2000

Go down

JLS FN F2000 Empty JLS FN F2000

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:32 pm

well, this was an experimental purchase with private money. I plan to keep this as a backup comp-ready gun as well as maybe a loaner to very specific people while I'm present (Unghee, Yongho, or maybe a cute girl if I find one willing to play with me)

it comes default with a 9.6v 1100 battery which is fine. it heated up though, and when it stopped firing it stopped VERY SUDDENLY! it also stopped when it was in the point where the spring is compressed. I had to race back to the shop to resuscitate the gun... which I did in record time thanks to a total disreguard for local speed laws and the safety of my car (on bumps).

It has a pretty crappy grouping straight from the box for a couple reasons. 1... dirty barrel. when I cleaned it 3 days later, it was filthy. that comes with all fresh weapons though. 2... hopup! I adjusted it, and it fired a little better. but with .25's mixed with the occasional .20, it was a little strange to see one out of every eight to ten BB's fly upward more than all the others. It's ok though, for the price I got it for it was great. I love it.

I also put a NCSTAR red/green dot open sight on it. it's a really good sight. I think this is a rifle we should supply. If I thought people would buy and use it, I think it would be worth putting forward a debate with the people in charge here to supply it.
http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=10644

so... what does everyone think?
JLS FN F2000 L_6fb711
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down