Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like

3 posters

Go down

Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like Empty Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:18 pm

has anyone who reads this forum ever textured a sniper rifle? I saw a video online where a kid did that. he also put a camo pattern on his rifle. I used 3 layers of paint on my sniper rifle stock.
it's a Well MB03 (for my sanity and pride we'll call it an M24 unless there is a better match). it had "made in china" on the side. I let arron dremel it off, then he used a sharpie to hide the scuff. I decided I'd take it home and paint it.
1st layer was a primer coating (like usual). then I put a layer of green on it, just to make sure I get every single spot. Then halfway through drying I put on the black layer. then this morning I taped it off and put a texture layer on just where my shoot-hand sits.

Now what I wanna know is if there is anything I'm missing, and where can I get a 2 piece ghillie that works? and I don't wanna spend money, I just wanna have it. (nah, I'll pay for it but I don't wanna pay 100 for it to find out it was only worth 30).

Also... I have a MSG-90. I need help with figuring out how to set it up with a safety switch so that I can have it on safe/semi. I don't want it to fire full auto. I want it to be a SHARPSHOOTER... that way if I ever dare to use it on a first sword event, I have something of a slight chance in a dusty hell of being allowed to use it. Then again... I'd have to get mid-caps. Mid-caps with speed loaders are good though.
Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like L_e2cd11
I know... ugly men should have no place holding beautiful weapons. Oh well.

Last edited by LoneWolf62798003 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted same picture 3 times, felt stupid, removed 2 copies)
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like Empty Re: Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like

Post  bri_jo Sat May 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Get your ghillie suit at Cheaper than dirt.com heres the link: woodland ghillie
bri_jo
bri_jo

Back to top Go down

Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like Empty Re: Snipering sharptshootist needs and the like

Post  Casualty Man Sun May 17, 2009 7:45 am

A few years ago I made my own ghillie suit(but I only use it for hunting). There are some websites that can tell you how to make one.Sadly I dont Know any of those websites names Shocked

PS: if your planning on making one, be prepared to spend about 24-48 hours of hard labor to make it.

Casualty Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum