Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsofting lol

3 posters

Go down

Airsofting lol Empty Airsofting lol

Post  FlowSh0w Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:50 am

Hey everyone, just ordered my new airsoft gun and was kinda getting down when I didn't see any close airsoft fields/teams in the area. Im from Graham and didn't feel like driving upwards towards seattle, but was just wondering if you all host walk in games or such? or do i need to be a part of a team to play there.

Thanks.
Travis
FlowSh0w
FlowSh0w

Back to top Go down

Airsofting lol Empty Re: Airsofting lol

Post  Sexy Chimp Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 am

Walkins are always welcome, not just to us, but most teams around. You are always welcome, come out have fun and play. You want to ask any more questions asked I'm sure someone can answer them for you.

DJ
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  FlowSh0w Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 pm

One more thing i was curious about, what is required to have or bring when i show up at a drop in game on saturday or sunday?? and Where do I go? to the BNI or the field area?
FlowSh0w
FlowSh0w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Chimp Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 am

If you have a weapon, and BB's show up at the field. If you need either show up at B&I.
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:02 pm

eye protection... mandatory! just thought I'd throw in the bare obvious about it. but yes. weapon, bb's, eye-pro.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  FlowSh0w Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh ok, I have all. Just curious though i heard something about adrenaline airsoft requiring bio-degradable bb's to play? I use high grade Airsoft elite and TSD bb's So yeah. lol
FlowSh0w
FlowSh0w

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 pm

I have not been told that we require it. If we sell it, chances are you can use it. They may require bio's at certain events because of the LOCATION. (national parks, or outdoor places that actually matter) [seriously... I've described our field to people {which one is it} and they say "oh, the dump!"]

the BB's we have are cheaper and they work well for guns that don't shoot 6.02mm barrels with high end upgrades.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  FlowSh0w Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Alright well thats good, I use 6mm .23's and never once thought about bio degradeable. It seems the only place around here to buy high grade bb's are the B&I and offline, airsoftgi.
FlowSh0w
FlowSh0w

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:36 pm

eh, BB's are BB's. in fact, some people buy them from walmart. sad thing is that walmart charges too much for them and they won't guide you if you're not knowing enough about them. see, I've known two cases of people using walmart.
1. guy buys "high velocity bibi's" that in reality were cheaper than chinese and they were .12g's for a tactical AK. it was sort of sad, but what was funny was that nobody at walmart even if he asked would have said "what gun are you using? oh, you need this one here!" like we would do.
2. my friend who rides with me bought .20's, which was smart of him. but he bought 5000 in a bucket for 20 dollars or something. we sell bags that are almost 3500 or so that are 7 dollars after old tax.

walmart is a good last resort for ammo so long as you ALREADY KNOW THE TYPE TO GET, and are willing to spend way too much money for ammo that you're going to spend in one 4 hour setting.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Chimp Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 am

BB's are bit just BB's what you pay for is what you get. If you buy cheap BB's they will either break in your gun, or jam up in your guns. BB's are the one of the single most important things, you can use for your gun.
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm

right. but they're only cheap at Extreme Hobbies because we get them in bulk. But some people cannot buy the low cost BB's, mostly because of their 6.02mm barrels. That's when you HAVE to use the 5.98mm Elites.

now, there are times when you can buy higher priced BB's that aren't higher quality. that occasion with the guy who bought the .12g's is an example. But DJ has the most important point. BB's are blood! your weapon is the heart and veins. And eye protection is just a policy I won't let you get away with ignoring.
gun, bb's, charge your batteries (having an extra is sometimes good), lots of extra BB's, and your eye protection.
we'll be trying to get some eyepro in the shop to sell for a good deal. maybe even give it away with certain big purchases.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  FlowSh0w Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm

I have eye protection and i wear a balcalva or whatever its called over my head as well lol.

Im just getting into to airsoft to im yet to have any extra mags or a battery.

my battery for my g36 is a 8.4V 1100mah mini so i hope it lasts me a good long day of play.

and was curious if Extreme hobbies carrys those? as well as a JG/Echo1 G36c hi-cap mag?
FlowSh0w
FlowSh0w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum