Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit.

3 posters

Go down

Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit. Empty Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit.

Post  bri_jo Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:05 pm

I just googled Adrenaline junkies airsoft to see if you guys have a web page, its cool to see that you got a forum goin on here so im just checkin it out. I'm usually at the tacoma field on saturday, (Im the one that wears the ghillie suit) I met a couple of you guys last sunday (3/29/09) when only like three people showed up... it was still fun.

I showed up one time, and it was cancelled, and i was just wondering how i can keep up to date on wether or not the game is gonna be going, before i show up to the field and noones there.
bri_jo
bri_jo

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit. Empty Answer

Post  Sexy Chimp Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 am

We are usually out there ever saturday, sunday's are rare. The best way is to post on here. WE WILL BE OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND, NEXT WEEKEND we are going to a big game, so we won't be there.

DJ
Team Captain
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit. Empty Re: Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit.

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 am

I think I may remember you, did you have an M14 with an observer who had an MP5? I was the guy who brought the shield.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit. Empty Re: Brian Johnson-usually the only guy wearing a ghillie suit.

Post  bri_jo Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm

yeah, that was me. That shield was pretty tight... i didnt see, how well did it work?
bri_jo
bri_jo

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm

*sniff* well, I carry too much gear to carry the shield myself. I can't find anyone reliable to hold it for me. I'm too busy being the celebrity bullet bait and commander of the newbie children.

but it worked a little. enough to make people mad, or make them tease and shit-talk me. but yeah... it works if done right. some people have their bodies shaped wrong when they crouch. I'll be making presentations on stuff soon, so I'll have some instructionals to post up somewhere on here. Smile
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum