Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a typically expected conversation

Go down

a typically expected conversation Empty a typically expected conversation

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 am

I'm going to entertain you today with the sort of conversations I have tuesday through thursday...
retarded person wrote:what that is there?
kramer wrote:That is an airsoft weapon
retarded person wrote:oh, paintball!
kramer wrote:well, it's played the same, but it's much less costly and way more safe.
retarded person wrote:what that?
Kramer wrote:those are gas operated pistols
retarded person wrote:that looks real
Kramer wrote:yes sir, it's meant to resemble a live firearm.
he see's the revolver and points to it...
retarded person wrote:oh, hey, look at that one, that's definitely a real gun!
Kramer wrote:no sir, we do not have real weapons for sale in this store.
retarded person wrote:what they shoot?
I pick up a bb and show him
Kramer wrote:they shoot six milimeter solid plastic BB's
retarded person wrote:like paintball?
Kramer wrote:no sir, this is safer than paintball
retarded person finally understanding wrote:oh, ok... why it cost so much?
Kramer having a sense of hope wrote:because of the quality of the construction and their intended purpose. We have games on saturday where we divide into teams and...
retard reverting back to stupidity wrote:oh, so this is paintball!
Kramer realizing there is no hope for idiots in washington wrote:no sir, it's airsoft. it hurts less, it costs less, its more fun and the weapons look better.
while still smiling like a salesman.

he finally walks away. I get mad because I could have helped a real customer. someone who knows that AEG means "Air Electric Gun" or 'something like that.'

I also had a kid under 7 ask me some really silly questions. I asked him questions like "where's your mother?" "how old are you?" and "if that's for kids, what are you?" and he asked me if I was curious george! he asked me if the guns were real, why I wouldnt let him see one, why nothing in the store was only one dollar, and he almost asked me "why you so stupid?" but his momma walked in.
he also demanded me to "hold it" (meaning "pick up that weapon and let me see you hold one") when I told him the G3SG1 and M4 laying in the corner away from the merchandise is not for sale because its MY OWN PERSONAL ARMS!
"Ha, I hold those guns all day kid, I dont feel like it now."
his mom came and got him, tried to aplogize for him driving me crazy.

good thing is, I'm already insane. a normal person around these people would need therapy.

I would now like to make a point to express the real reason I made this post...
Kramer addressing all the players we have wrote:I would like to thank you all for enjoying and playing this sport, and making my job as fun as you make it. I'm very happy to play with you on saturdays, and I wish you all well and that we may keep this sport alive and expanding everywhere!
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum