Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got new ghats!!!

Go down

I got new ghats!!! Empty I got new ghats!!!

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 pm

never thought you'd hear it reffered to that way, DID YOU!?!

I got a Jing Gong G3SG1 that I put a scope on with a low profile rail I bought with it. It has a built in Bi-pod, and I put on the cheek pad. I got it a little crooked, but it's ok. that's how much over I would want the damn thing when I'm laying on it anyway... perfect for the scope. My scope is a simple retarded white mans scope, but it will do the job once I zero that bastard.

I got a Dboys M4SD (literally a BI-3881) that I put my red dot sight on it. I zeroed that with some success. I hope to have one of you pros help me out with them though. I only have 10 feet to zero it on, so I can only zero it horizontally and then zero it by estimation for the vertical.

the M4 came with a 1pt sling that I may not know fluently how to use. I ordered a 3 point that I forgot how to get right. I put the 3 point with my G3. not sure if I did a good job. When I put the cheek pad on there, I made it to where that one stock strap doesnt go on well at all.

for my M4, I wanna put a silent piston head in it and give it better compression with a metal nozzle. For the G3, I wanna test it in battle first, then maybe either replace the scope with a military one (mil dot and ilum reticle), and MAYBE upgrade the spring (ever so lightly). I may also wanna get upgrade batteries for both and keep the stock batteries for backup purposes.

does anyone have any advice for me, now that I have my own guns?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum