Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Possibility

Go down

Visual Possibility Empty Visual Possibility

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:19 pm

hi everyone, it's that guy you all enjoyed shooting up on saturday the 28th!

I have bought a new digital camera with gift card currency (mother intentionally didn't wanna support my killing).
I want to make some video footage for a project that Arron wants me to do for the shop. If it is possible, we may find a way to put it on the TV in the store to show people what it is that people actually do with all those "faek ass gunz on da wawl" (fake assed guns on the wall). [the idiot's perspective of an airsoft gun].

now, I wanna do 3 kinds of things with this project...
1. I wanna interview people who are sponsered by the store or people who accompany them. learn about pro teams, what got you into airsoft, how you got so good at it, what makes you keep playing it over and over, ect... your thoughts and such.
2. Combat. I wanna have some shooting going on. every now and then, we'll have the camera's dedicated to one specific person. Mostly me, because it's my project and they'll recognize me easier at the store tue-thur.
3. safe comedy. during the other two, I wanna take it semi-serious. but for other parts of it (when designated) just fuck around and enjoy it! maybe I'll make music videos with leftover scraps. maybe I'll make youtube videos for the store's youtube account. maybe I'll simply say "this is bullshit, I'm redoing the whole thing." but no matter what becomes of the footage, I want us all to just have fun with this project!

maybe you've seen the 3 I made so far. I don't really want that (just standing there waiting for my people to finally move right after we run out of room for footage). I got a couple of 4gig cards too. and I'm gonna make sure that it's capable of getting as much as possible. ok?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum