Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for new game types at the Tacoma field.

5 posters

Go down

Ideas for new game types at the Tacoma field. Empty Ideas for new game types at the Tacoma field.

Post  Crazylegs Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:01 pm

well first of all hello guys my name is justin I have played a couple times with you guys now I wore the crazy aplenflauge two weeks ago and my Russian kamysh load out this weekend. I wanted to post this to get some idea's and share mine for new game types. it seems that the two times I was there there are a lot of newer people on the field and most who are younger and don't have military experience. I know you guys love to shoot the noobs but it has to get old and boring after a while.

so a few ideas I have are a nuclear terrorist style game where the new guys are the terrorist and have a armed nuclear bomb ready to go off, you guys would be a seal or special forces team with maybe a few of the new guys to make it fair and have to make your way through two objectives and disarm the bomb.

the first objective would be to knock out communications anything would work as a prop maybe a bag or something and second would be obtain the codes to disarm the nuke there will be a guy with a bunch of numbers on a piece of paper and it will also have the location to the site so its a very important objective, he will not just offer it to you so you will have to search them for the paper.

most of the new guys out there seem to go defensive so they would be guarding the nuke, communication site, and there will be a small squad somewhere on the field who has the codes for the nuke and finally the nuke site which we could use a barrel or something as the bomb. now I am not sure which dead rule would work the best so I guess we could figure it out. but I was thinking the terrorist side either wait 1 minute for respawn or if they are hit they are dead. and the u.s. side could use the medic rule.

another fun event would be everyone vs. everyone last man standing is the winner.

I have a few more but I want to get feedback and see what other peoples idea are and I will share a few more later. So lets see those Idea guys.

Crazylegs

Back to top Go down

Ideas for new game types at the Tacoma field. Empty Re: Ideas for new game types at the Tacoma field.

Post  Holle Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 pm

sounds cool guy. most of the guys are in training at this time but i think it would be cool to have a thought out mission to play out. we mainly use the field for quick skirmishes thats the reason why we dont have crazy awesome missions.
Holle
Holle

Back to top Go down

Ideas for new game types at the Tacoma field. Empty Re: Ideas for new game types at the Tacoma field.

Post  Redneck Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 pm

sound fun to me i can actually possibly rig some mock ups for a nuke and it wouldnt be hard to set up a simple citizens band radio system in the field that the good team must disable i will even have a mocked up armored jeep that will have comms that will possibly come in handy...hit me up with some more of your ideas
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:58 pm

what about a game where one guy in the middle is an assassin, and two teams have to kill that guy?
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazylegs Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:14 pm

yea the mock ups sounds like a good idea how about the next time we are out there we try to map out or plan it out then try to get enough interest in it to run it once and see how it goes? I was thinking that maybe we should try to keep it simple so that it doesnt fill the whole day to play. the way the area is layed out it might be over very quickly because of the open areas and not enough usable cover because of all the trash everywhere. who knows I guess we will try to plot out the field then go from there.

also another game style that might work well is sabatage like on cod4 lol, one team has a bomb and has to plant it and the other either keeps them from it or has to disarm it. it could be a cell phone in a briefcase that is set on a timer and once you plant it your turn it on and you have to turn it off in order to disarm it. or if they dont disarm it in time the alarm will go off and game over. should be simple and work well enough.

I am trying to work out and idea using a downed pilot that must be rescued and brought to safety.

Crazylegs

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan036 Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:39 pm

we could try a stealth mission with hostiges
spartan036
spartan036

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:12 pm

sure... or we could do a not so stealthy mission with hostAges, but wait... we always use stealth when we rescue hostage!!!

but yeah... maybe a multi-objective game... combine different game types into one big game (or a few games drawn out through the day).

example: assassin must sabotage stuff, one team holds hostages, and a third team kills everyone else and rescues the dumb little... I mean... the less fortunate hostages.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down