Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRIZE KILLS

2 posters

Go down

PRIZE KILLS Empty PRIZE KILLS

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 pm

ok... I'm posting this here to keep from wrecking threads... keep on topic is a rule I like and I intend to keep from ruining the thing about melee weapons.

so... who was it I safetied? DJ, some fat guy with G36/AG36, that one guy who almost beat a kids ass (the kid was following my orders kind of), and I know there were more. I just dont remember who...

it was sort of accidental.
I was doing a recon to decide a course of action. on my way back, I encountered some people who were not on my team. I was about to open fire (30 to 35 feet) but I knew that would get me fried alive. so I closed the distance quietly and just did what I thought would work.

you guys are military, what happens if you (in real combat) come along and see a group of enemies you could kill, and are there to kill, but you back away? that was my motive for engaging you guys there.

that, and I have still not figured out how to set hopup on an airsoft weapon
it makes me upset greatly...
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

PRIZE KILLS Empty Re: PRIZE KILLS

Post  Sexy Chimp Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:18 pm

what are you talking about? I am lost.
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:31 pm

2 or 3 saturdays ago (depending when you read this) when I was using a G36C. if you weren't there when it happened, never mind...

anyway... I now have a question, and hopefully DJ or one of those guys can tell me...
did I hit any of you when I opened fire on a group of you? I had a sniper laying next to me, and we didn't know that we were out of bounds. he lost a part to his scope (one of the knobs) so we couldn't run back around and go back into bounds.

so I just took advantage of the awkward situation and waited and just opened fire. I was using a D-boys M4-SD. we both opened fire and tried to fight back as much as we could (with little success) until we were hit.

I don't care if it was me or the sniper... I just have to know... did we hit any of you at all? I saw a guy throw his arm up but I couldn't tell why (if it was us, or if someone else joined in).
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum