Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's be honest now...

5 posters

Go down

Let's be honest now... Empty Let's be honest now...

Post  Hollywood Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Regardless of the dishonesty out there Saturday, even if everyone on the field were calling thier shots and not assaulting through the cars, we got our asses handed to us today. If those guys were even just minutely more organized, it would have even been worse. As it was, they fought us to a stalemate both games.

That's not like us folks. I recognize that many of us were having MAJOR equipment malfunctions, myself included, but we need an AAR to figure out what we did wrong/right. That shouldn't have happened today. I have seen us own the field with worse numbers and odds.

To be fair, this was the first time we have REALLY dealt with an opposing team that ACTUALLY PUSHED forward most of the time AND SUCCESSFULLY flanked us!

TWICE!

We left that flag open far too long/often to be anywhere acceptable. I also think we have gotten too comfortable with that field and are too reliant on the field being in a certain condition to make things happen. We have been at the top for a while now, and people noticed, as we wanted them too, but now they are adjusting fire and we weren't ready for it.

Time for an adjustment to our own fire, boys.

It was exciting to get our asses handed to us for a change, sure... but I don't want to let it happen again. There is a reason we are sponsored, and if he was on the field today, well... I dunno.

Each and every one of us fought valiantly, I won't deny that. We were indeed in top form today, but i think it is time we thought about adapting that form to an airsoft community that knows we are here and has become accustomed to our tactics.

Adapt and overcome.

Thoughts anyone?

Hollywood
Hollywood
Hollywood
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Let's be honest now... Empty Re: Let's be honest now...

Post  Holle Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

im with ya there. we were having bad weapon probs holy crap! i fill that we do need to step it up. maybe find what each other is best at. not everyone is good at rushing and spraying and not everyone is good at defending. we need roles to stick by, instead of just saying "you stay here and us three will go." that person left to defend might be better at rushing the enemy than one of those guys. its kinda hard for me to get what im thinking out on this forum sorry if you dont get what im typing im bad with words lol. we do stay in groups and thats awesome i like that. one guy goes down another is right there to take that enemy out. i think we rock! i cant see myself playing with anyone else. there was alot of no hit calling today and weapon probs so just an off day. it was a blast. oh and i got a new rifle today YESSSS! so cant wait for the next game Laughing
Holle
Holle

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollywood Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:11 am

Bought BB Baits...er, I mean Shawn's sniper rifle did you? LOL!

Hollywood
Hollywood
Hollywood
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jawz Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Hollywood,

I applaud your pro-active approach to resolving this kind of issues. But what do you guys think about creating a private forums for AJ members-only to discuss these things in private? Just a thought... Wink .

Jawz
Jawz
Jawz
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Let's be honest now... Empty I agree with Jawz.

Post  Sexy Chimp Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 am

We should have a private forum. We got flanked once, that happens when we have 8 people against, 20. Of course they are going to push on us. Not trying to take any credit away from the other team, they where some of the best guys we have played in awhile. We will make some changes that we will talk about later. I would also say the game was increditbly awesome. Hopefully we have another 50 man game next week.
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jawz Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:32 pm

50 guys? Wow, not bad! What a pity I had a team meeting for 5 straight hours... Crying or Very sad

Jawz
Jawz
Jawz
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:38 pm

wish i was there to help u guys out but i was out of town Sad and jaws that really sux i would know
Frosty
Frosty
1st Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum