Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st-Sword Events

Go down

1st-Sword Events Empty 1st-Sword Events

Post  Jawz Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Chimp asked me to post and update 1st-Sword events as they come.

In order to register for those events, please register first on the forums
http://1st-sword.com/forum/index.php

and then you are cleared to post. Please familiarize yourselves with the rules that are strictly enforced unlike other loosely organized groups:

http://1st-sword.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

Safety
You will notice that safety is our main concern. Therefore, please observe the FPS limits that are outlined in the rules. If you are a sniper, please read through section 3.7! Also, because of recent accidents a mouth guard/sports guard is mandatory! This safety rule is probably unique amongst any airsoft teams, although shot out teeth have been commonly reported on many forums. It's just that nobody cared to draw the consequences -- unlike 1st-Sword! FYI, sports guards can be purchased for as low as 99 cents at Walmart, so there is no monetary excuse to neglect safety! Paying for a crown is way more expensive! Razz And "comfort" does not take precedent over safety -- otherwise, choose a cozy sofa over airsoft Twisted Evil ...

Local Teams
All local teams are welcome to join 1st-Sword events. These games are also a venue for people to get know each other face-to-face and not only anonymously over the internet. Take the challenge and show what your team is made of! Compete with others. That's one way to spread your (hopefully good) reputation! Smile

Professionalism
One major thing you will also notice: 1st-Sword members are required to uphold highest professional standards because this is how we present ourselves and our sport to the public eye. We call our hits, we respect safety rules, and we do not use foul language due to our fellow underage players. Our goal is to maintain a family-oriented atmosphere. When I accidentally said "You bet your *ss that we will fun!" this caused a far-reaching echo down the line... Embarassed So please, respect this code of conduct.

Night Games
Due to my persistent nagging, begging, and convincing arguments, 1st-Sword has now implemented regular night games! If you have never played a night game before where tracer units are mandatory, you are missing out on the visual spectacle and adrenaline-pumping atmosphere that I bet "Adrenaline Junkies" are craving for Wink.

Here's is a link how to do your own hop up tracer unit that I coined as "HUTU:"
http://1st-sword.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=163

I will post this link again in the "Tinkering Corner" so that this link doesn't get lost. The HUTUs have proven themselves immensely useful and successful in all the night games we had. My very first night game was during OP Rolling Thunder, which took place in Ontario (OR) close to the Idaho border. With around 150 operators, this was a major event! The full moon that allowed us to see more than just "nothing" in front of us and the tracer BBs that flashed through the night left a deep impression in me that eventually made me crave for nocturnal games!

FYI, if you want the best tracer unit that money can buy, stick with the Tokyo Marui tracer unit. Those units are still high in demand so it may be challenging to get one. They run around $100-$120. Stay away from the new AMP tracer units, though -- they are such an utterly $90 junk and I'm speaking from first-hand experience!

Waiver Form
When you first participate in a 1st-Sword event, you will be asked to sign a waiver form that can be downloaded here:
http://1st-sword.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=390

Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a notarized signature.

Whew, enough talk. Let's enjoy trigger time!

Jawz
Jawz
Jawz
1st Sword

Back to top Go down