Adrenaline Junkies Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a start of a beautiful friendship

3 posters

Go down

this is a start of a beautiful friendship Empty this is a start of a beautiful friendship

Post  jcantrell1984 Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 am

hey guys had fun playing at the feild on sunday, the only person i really recongize from the pic above is dj. but im sure i will meet more of you on saturday when i go to the feild.

jcantrell1984

Back to top Go down

this is a start of a beautiful friendship Empty Re: this is a start of a beautiful friendship

Post  Sexy Chimp Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 am

Welcome buddy. Would you like me to sign you up for our game on May 8th and 9th
Sexy Chimp
Sexy Chimp
Adrenaline Junkie
Adrenaline Junkie

Back to top Go down

this is a start of a beautiful friendship Empty Re: this is a start of a beautiful friendship

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 am

say yes... it'll be lots of fun.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

this is a start of a beautiful friendship Empty i will get back at you

Post  jcantrell1984 Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 pm

let me talk things over with the wife first but it shouldnt be a problem, i just need to know will it be going on through the night and what should i bring other than my acu's so ill probly be playing on the us merc team since thats the only uniform i got now, but i need to know if there are any specifics that i need to know since i am a newbe

jcantrell1984

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneWolf62798003 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 pm

well, come play saturdays at our regular field. even if I'm not there. DJ and his people will be happy to teach you and explain stuff. Bring the wife as well. if you have to, go to the foxhole to get used ACU for her (30 bucks for used stuff).

for night games, you need a thing called a "hutu" *pronouced 'hoo too'* that must be installed in your gun. our people at the store can do it cheap, and others can do it also. But you gotta have the gun and a little money (20-40 american dollars). It's in puyallup (read "Union Jack" in Events, it's at the top of the stickies). I'm Kramer, the obnoxious 21 year old "looks 40+" (DJ last said "forty seven") (47), and I use one of usually 4 guns, most commonly a Dboys M4 with a suppressor and 7mm gearbox with a red dot scope I overpayed for at cabella's (even from the bargain table with a military discount) on a 1-point sling. I'm white and bald, usually more hair on the face than head. I sometimes shave fridays or saturdays and I wear a boonie (sun hat).
or, you can find me on the ground when DJ, kyoni and braiser shoot the hell out of me.
LoneWolf62798003
LoneWolf62798003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum